Thursday, October 29, 2020

No more grocery shopping til December challenge

No comments :

Single and living alone, I have a bad habit of buying groceries whenever they were on sale/marked down. My fridge and freezer is full of meats. My cabinet’s full of canned goods and other shelf stable items. I have 10kg of flour and 20kg of rice. I bet I can live for a year without shopping.

Anyway, I made a promise to myself to stop looking at the store flyer app and to use the stuff I already have.

Today I cooked chicken and sausage with rice. It was delicious. I won’t give it a name because I cooked it how I want it and with whatever stuff I have on hand.

This is a good way too to save money since December is an expensive month for me :)

Edited for spelling.



Submitted October 29, 2020 at 11:20PM by Jona_cc https://ift.tt/35JBQln

No comments :

Post a Comment