Monday, October 26, 2020

How to cheaply schedule a tow?

No comments :

This seems like a dumb question, my wife's car refuses to start, and won't jump with the method we're using. We're 100% sure the 12v is dead. However, it has been insane trying to find the 12v for the car, and I have a "don't play with big electric equipment" rule. I KNOW its cheaper to just replace the battery myself, but I'm far too scared to do it, and there is a good deal on purchase and installation at the dealer which will of course come with a warranty, which is what I'm really after.

Problem though, no way is the dealer going to tow it for free. I can try asking, but I am currently thinking worst case scenario. What is the cheapest way to get a short distance tow? Our insurance is charging 120$ for the call.



Submitted October 26, 2020 at 05:57PM by Skis1227 https://ift.tt/2G1AIk5

No comments :

Post a Comment