Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Creating Tickets

No comments :

Just curious how often you all create tickets and how many is too many. I created 2 yesterday for surveys and they ended up rewarding me on both. I am considering making another ticket for the Coin Master offer. I completed it and it has yet to send me an email or anything to say I completed it. I did get past lvl 7 and I am now on 8. This was 3 or 4 days ago I believe. People said that their offer went on pending or they got an email soon after completing lvl 7. I don't want to get in trouble for making too many tickets. Also the Coin Master offer was for 2000 SB if that is important and the two surveys I created tickets on were for 100 SB and 350 SB.

Edit: Also I was not trying to brag about how many SwagBucks I made. I just didn't know if it would affect future tickets.



Submitted October 27, 2020 at 08:04PM by SpittinSpells https://ift.tt/35DA4C5

No comments :

Post a Comment