Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wow...just wow.

No comments :

I know there are a million posts where people complain about surveys, but this was a first for me. I just completed an entire survey about grocery store shopping preferences and it started winding down. Then at the very end, it asked if I would allow them to view my browser history for "important research" they were doing and I said no and it disqualified me and gave me 1SB even though I had finished the entire survey. Don't get me wrong, I've definitely had surveys not pay out in the end, but this one felt like they were holding my reward ransom unless I let them view 90 days of my browser history. None of this was mentioned earlier in the survey. I've been doing this a while and this feels like a new low.

EDIT: It was listed as gold survey #17500648 for 75SB and 10 mins.



Submitted June 10, 2020 at 05:08AM by trent82 https://ift.tt/2AYFZpW

No comments :

Post a Comment