Sunday, June 7, 2020

Where do I look if I want to rent a small place for studying?

No comments :

Hey folks, this is my first post on this subreddit. I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit, but what the heck.

So, I'm a biology student looking for a room to rent just for studying. I mean, I live with my parents and everything, but I also share a room with my elder brother. The truth is, I'm sick of sharing a room with him. We have different sleep schedules, different habits, and it's been like this ever since the start of COVID-19. I just need my space, so I'm looking for a room where I could study in the day, and I would return home at night or something. My university's dorms are expensive. Dorms in general are expensive. I looked for offices, but still, expensive. I even looked for storage units. Yes, you read that right. I'm that serious. I just need a small place to study. My house is full and no room is available (We are 7 in the house).

I just need a room or even just a place where I can study, and for under 50 dollars. I'm not willing to pay more than that, because honestly, I'm not demanding other than a table, a chair, and Wi-Fi. I don't need a bed, I don't need TV or anything like that.

Where do I find this?



Submitted June 07, 2020 at 05:44AM by anyteaa https://ift.tt/3h1AtTU

No comments :

Post a Comment