Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Just got $25 off a new walker for my Grandma!

No comments :

Yesterday, I redeemed 2,200 SB towards a $25 Amazon gift card. It came in this afternoon!

My Grandma has been having trouble with steering her current walker, so I did some research for one that would be easier for her to use. I talked to my family about getting a new one from Amazon. They said yes, so I decided to get a Amazon gift card with my SB this month! One of my relatives is even going to cover half of the costs.

My Grandma's new walker comes in on Friday!

We're holding on to her current walker. It has a seat, and her new one doesn't. She'll be fine without a seat since this is just for inside the house, but the one with a seat will be good for when we can go out to eat again.

I'm just excited about my Grandma's new walker, and the fact SB was able to help me pay for it. I wanted to share my experience here. Hopefully this brightens someone's day a little!



Submitted June 10, 2020 at 09:22PM by BatPumpkin https://ift.tt/2ASwhoR

No comments :

Post a Comment