Friday, June 5, 2020

I’ve lost hope in claiming my prize...

No comments :

i’ve had a reward pending in pointsprizes since the 2nd of may. when I first claimed it I though I would receive it within a week or two, because that is what the website said but no. after a couple weeks past, I emailed them asking when will my claim be approved but they have yet to respond since the last 3 weeks. I just really want my steam gift card since I was looking forward to getting this game I wanted but i’ve kind of given up on them because 1 month and they haven’t even approved my claim yet is kind of crazy. if anyone in the comments have used this site before, how long did it take you to receive a gift card? is there still hope? thank you!



Submitted June 05, 2020 at 10:00PM by jacksonsprite https://ift.tt/2XC2l9v

No comments :

Post a Comment