Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Is it a bad time to buy a car?

No comments :

I have a 2007 Nissan Sentra which is my commute car and has 158K miles on it. Doesn't really give me much problems but makes noises like its going to kick the bucket one day and cosmetically in terrible shape. But it takes me to my job which is an hour away. I've had it now for 12 years. Our "family" vehicle is a 2011 Hyundai Sonata my wife purchased brand new (terrible idea). We use it mostly on weekends or distance travels. We've owned it for 10 years now and every year seems like I sink around $2K in repairs (currently needs abut $1600 in repairs) due to faulty Hyundai parts.

Since last year we have been looking to buy a bigger vehicle to get rid of the Nissan since it's small and our family is growing (We have a 3 and 4 year old) so wanted the space to be comfortable. With all this COVID mess and me permanently working from home, is it even necessary anymore if we don't go out as much? I have a couple appointments this week to purchase a 2018 Honda Pilot but my wife became hesitant with the purchase.

What does everyone think?



Submitted June 09, 2020 at 10:37PM by latunza https://ift.tt/3heJBEz

No comments :

Post a Comment