Sunday, June 7, 2020

How does shadow legends game track to my sb id?

No comments :

So I clicked on the game offer on swagbucks, took me to the plarium website, downloaded & installed their software. After that I signed up for an account and the game started downloading. After download finished it was stuck on pending and it will not launch the game despite the prolonged waiting. I forced closed the app and relaunched it again but it would not work. So I restarted my laptop and now it is running fine. I wonder at what point in that process it links my sb id to my plarium account and whether restarting my pc has affected the tracking mechanism. I would absolutely hate to grind for two days and then it won’t credit me.



Submitted June 07, 2020 at 09:16PM by Kimo9015 https://ift.tt/2MA4bBk

No comments :

Post a Comment