Thursday, June 11, 2020

How did you decide to rent on your own?

No comments :

Hello! I've been debating jumping the gun on this or not. I recently got a new job that I will be mostly working from home but still need to move. I have the opportunity to move at my parents place for the time being.

But I am very uncomfortable living there. I've been living with roommates since I was 18(now 25). I really crave my own place at this point. So I've been searching like crazy and I have an my eye on one spot.

My take home pay after taxes/retirement/other is a about 1,200 bi weekly

Savings: 2,000

Is it affordable to rent a place for $900 all utilities paid, wifi 60, parking spot 150?

Approx: 1,110 basic housing expenses

My frugal head is telling me to save at least six months rent. Or find a cheaper place with roommates. But I'm too impatient for that.

How did y'all decide to move out? Did you have financial plan? Was it on a whim? If so, did you regret it?



Submitted June 11, 2020 at 01:50AM by moon_over_my_hammy https://ift.tt/2AgCcnX

No comments :

Post a Comment