Monday, June 8, 2020

Feed 240 people on a 2000 dollar budget? Is it possible?

No comments :

My fiancé and I are getting married next year in April. Here’s what I was thinking:

Cocktail food:

-ceviche (either shrimp or tilapia) (with tortilla chips) -maybe beer brat bites? Found online and looks good basically bite sized pieces of brat coated in a brown sugar bbq-type sauce

Dessert:

-donuts -churros

Dinner:

-simple salad -pasta dish

I’m thinking of having friends and family help with most of the food prep/cooking. The only thing I would purchase already made is the donuts.

Cake and alcohol are separate from the budget. What do y’all think? I think I’d need salad and pasta for every person but maybe anticipate 25-50 percent of people would eat each of the other appetizer/desserts?

Any help would be appreciated thanks!



Submitted June 09, 2020 at 12:32AM by trojanwarmsensations https://ift.tt/2AVvCCU

No comments :

Post a Comment