Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Postmates not honoring offer

No comments :

Did anyone else have issues with the offer of getting rewarded after signing up and making your first order with Postmates that was offered about 10 days back? I fulfilled the offer about 16 days ago and I've been emailing Postmates support all day and they just eventually said "it seems this offer has come from a third party website so we cannot honor it. Have a nice day."

Swagbucks says they can't help me without screenshots of the email that was supposed to be sent "confirming I was enrolled in the offer" but the swagbucks link sent me a text to my phone to sign up with that, so I never got such an email.

Is there anything I can do in this situation? Or am I just supposed to eat the cost of an extremely overpriced Pizza (BTW I heard on the postmates reddit that the postmates website just overcharges you just to make sure the order goes through and then they eventually replace that with a smaller charge. That never happened with me either, they are still charging me the full 13 dollars for a pizza that normally costs 8, not including service fees and other fees)



Submitted March 04, 2020 at 12:41AM by poultrygeist11 https://ift.tt/2Tjhmee

No comments :

Post a Comment