Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Gardening!

No comments :

Can we chat about gardening on the cheap?

First of all my landscaping needs done. We have a ton of area that we just mulched last year and need a ton of plants to fill it in. Bushes and other plants can be so expensive!! We have some hostas but not nearly enough. I know about transplanting hostas and other things. What are your favorite plants to transplant? Ideas on finding them, besides family and friends? What else do you consider affordable?

Also planning my vegetable garden! I think I’m going to start seeds since it’s so much cheaper than buying plants. What’s your favorite way to do this? Those seed trays? Peet pots? Hate to spend a lot on materials.



Submitted March 03, 2020 at 09:31PM by gracetruth08 https://ift.tt/3ar42Ky

No comments :

Post a Comment