Thursday, September 12, 2019

Is there ANY chance at all of getting my account at Rev reinstated?

No comments :

So I'd been working with Rev for about a month before my account got terminated for dropping below the commitment ratio.

I was just able to get it back up out of the danger zone, but a flareup of my chronic illness forced me to unclaim a project within 1 minute of the deadline to do so.

I'm homebound, so Rev was currently my only income. I've made about $130 from it since I started.

I sent them an email about it just now, but have yet to get a response.

I'm honestly kind of depressed over this. I can't legally drive, I'm autistic and have a bunch of health problems that keep me from working a normal 9-to-5.

On a side note, are there any work-from-home transcription jobs that might treat me better?



Submitted September 12, 2019 at 04:23AM by Audace_Noire https://ift.tt/32EK9M5

No comments :

Post a Comment