Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Not much luck finding work from home jobs...

No comments :

First post on reddit.

Due to financial problems, I ended up moving about an hour and a half away from the nearest big city and about 30 minutes away from the nearest medium-sized city. I live in a small town out in the sticks. Low rent, but because I was still working in said big city, gas costs were killing me, being about the same cost of rent every month.

Well, I quit my job, and I'm having trouble finding work in the town. I figure a small town doesn't really hire people they don't know. Long story short, I figured finding a job online might be my best shot. Living out here, internet is pretty spotty though, and I do most of my internet stuff from my phone hotspot.

My main skillset is data mining and working with spreadsheets. I was an intelligence analyst in the military for 6 years. No college degree, the deployments kinda got in the way of that. Not looking to do surveys where I get paid $0.25/survey. Any idea where to look? Applied to Appen and Lionsbridge with no luck as of yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 08:16PM by jarekrictus http://bit.ly/2QO9YV5

No comments :

Post a Comment