Sunday, June 9, 2019

Looking for a summer job? First Year undergrad student with ~130wpm typing.

No comments :

Hi! I'm searching for a part-time online job which would allow me to work from home. I don't know if this skill helps, but I can easily type 125-130wpm... Could anyone kindly tell me what my options are? I'd just like to be paid at least minimum wage. I looked into online transcription work through websites such as Rev, GoTranscript, etc.--all of which seem to pay ridiculously below minimum wage. I don't want to be exploited, but I'm also not picky over the wage as long as it's reasonable. I'm just hoping someone on here could give me a few pointers. Thanks in advance for your time, I really appreciate it



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 11:20PM by aljemylife http://bit.ly/2XBEyns

No comments :

Post a Comment