Sunday, June 9, 2019

LB/Appen similar job application, Should I be worried?

No comments :

I am in the exam process for lionbridge but I applied to a similar Appen project 2 months ago. I only applied and never even got to the exam stage for that position. They have the same client for the job and lionbridge sent an email before the exam, stating that we should inform even if we applied for a similar company or job.

I heard that they don’t accept people who worked for or applied to Appen so I did not mention it because I did not even get to the exam point. I also used different email addresses but people say the client records IP? I am stressed about getting terminated even if I pass the exam. Should I be worried?



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 01:53AM by mpton http://bit.ly/2K3Kumd

No comments :

Post a Comment