Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Transcription Panda?

No comments :

Anyone ever get hired by them? I keep getting rejected and the last time I applied for them was in February with no response since. They said to email if I don't hear from them, but they didn't even answer the email and that was back in April when I emailed them! Not much information on them, but they pay more than Rev and they pay on Mondays. It's a mystery.

Also, I don't understand their "standard transcription" audio clip on one of their test samples because you're supposed to omit filler words, but the girl in the first clip says filler words. They give you no guidelines, so you don't know if you have to add speaker labels or not. It's very confusing.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 11:57AM by Piccolo_Starr http://bit.ly/30REIsW

No comments :

Post a Comment