Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Sites that web site owners can use

No comments :

I'll try to explain what I am looking for, most of your probably don't even know..

I am trying to find sites (Like the offerwalls, like what swagbucks has) that allow me to put on my webpage where the USERS earn ME money, then I reward them.

I am not looking for offerwalls. I know all of them, they are a dime a dozen.

I am looking for unique sites that are different. Even if it only rewards a fraction of a penny. Sites like mturk would be GREAT if they had this feature. Radio loyalty used to be a good one. Sites like that.

Crowdflower used to be a good one.

Anyone come across sites like this?

Thank you in advance



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 08:47PM by DraftManager http://bit.ly/2WwZFtX

No comments :

Post a Comment