Friday, May 10, 2019

Prolific rejection question

No comments :

So I just had my first rejection on prolific and kind of annoyed at myself for allowing it to happen.

I have done like just over 100 submissions and made sure not to make any mistakes. I know rejections can affect your score which is why I am annoyed.

The rejection was for failing an attention check question which I should have read. I feel like I misread the whole question of the attention check and picked the wrong one. II know there were attention checks questions in the survey because I remember reading another one and answering that one correctly.

Now my question is, should I contact the researcher and explain the situation on why I made that mistake on the attention check question? I don't want to contest the submission or want to get paid for it, because I know I made the mistake but now i'm worried about my score being affected for future submission.

Should I contact the research or am I worrying too much about my score affecting future submissions over one rejection, and leave it?



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 10:12AM by SamPepperNo1Fan http://bit.ly/2WAiw4b

No comments :

Post a Comment