Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Pinterest!

No comments :

Hey everyone, I’m new to this thread, but I wanted to share a great resource I use for home remedies and tips/tricks: Pinterest! Yes, I know it is a social media platform and all, but I have found great recipes for homemade laundry detergent, beauty products, household products, and food substitutions when baking or cooking. I alone have saved soooo much money on making my own detergent and body scrubs/soaps. I was spending $20-$30 a pop on Tide, and now spend about $6 for the same amount of detergent. I’m not associated with their social media team, I am not a bot or ad, I just really utilize Pinterest. Generally, I will look up a recipe, and read the comments section of these recipes. The more hits, the more popular a recipe. Some take you to personal blogs where the recipe is, but many list the recipe directly up there. Just wanted to help and give you options!



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 12:03PM by General_Distance http://bit.ly/2QiIJlC

No comments :

Post a Comment