Monday, May 13, 2019

Need to start earning at least $100aud a week ASAP

No comments :

Hi everyone!

I recently recieved a very large bill that im now required to pay $300 a fortnight on. I can probably cover $100 a fortnight of it but I'll need to start earning the other $200. I'm currently a stay at home mum with a LOT of spare time on my hands.

I've been searching through posts, websites, blogs and videos for days now and I think I feel more intimidated then when I started. Is this do-able and something I can realistically expect to start straight away?

If you needed to bring in an extra $100 a week where would you start?

I have experience in administration and I've done a variety of phone work. I've partially completed a degree in psychology (which I know doesn't help me much but I have experience with academic writing and research). At the moment I'm considering content writing/freelance writing but I'm really not sure how long I should expect to wait until starting to earn or finding a client/getting accepted.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 08:53PM by boopy-cupid http://bit.ly/2YwFB8x

No comments :

Post a Comment