Tuesday, May 28, 2019

My roommate gifted me a ninja blender...

No comments :

As a result I am seriously contemplating switching one meal over to a smoothie a day. Help me create the perfect smoothie. Any dieticians out there who can help are very much appreciated.

Things i am looking for:

  • as low sodium as possible
  • good macro balance (for reference I'm 28/m/165 with light exercise to sedentary levels of activity)
  • heart healthy/boosting
  • quick to make
  • can be made in bulk to last a few days

I've been toying with this idea for a long time and if I can commit to it, I should be able to drop weight and stop spending in convenience food all the time. Then I'll have wiggle room for good treats, like a 16 oz steak as opposed to say burger king.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 10:06PM by Neon-Predator http://bit.ly/2YRh7a1

No comments :

Post a Comment