Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Looking for non time wasting survey sites.

No comments :

So I want to start using my spare time to earn some cash online so far I've tried a few different survey sites without much luck... All of them seem to just waste my time. For example, I registered on Grabpoints with the intention of completing some surveys but the majority of "surveys" listed just link me to another site that is just like Grabpoints which then asks me to register yet again, and the survey lists are the same again, just links to other third party survey routing sites. I'm tired of registering on multiple different sites it just feels like I'm running round in circles. The other thing I noticed on Grabpoints is that when it does actually link you to a survey it just takes you through an unlimited amount of different questions on multiple different platforms, often asking the same questions multiple times without getting any reward for my time.

Surely all of these websites can't be like this? Can someone please suggest some legitimate ones? They need to open to the UK...



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 10:44AM by lifeofry4n52 http://bit.ly/2HFbKVQ

No comments :

Post a Comment