Friday, May 10, 2019

Is there some way to make 5$ worth of steam cash from north Africa ?

No comments :

I live in Algeria precisely, I want to add some friends as 'friends' on steam but I need 5$ to do that.

here's what I tried so far :

  • I entered Coinbase's wait-list for earning XLM and claimed free XML on blockchain about 10 days ago, I'm still waiting to hear from them.

  • I tried to use swagbucks but it's not available in my country

  • I wanted to try this but I only have 2Mbps, a min speed of 10Mbps is required

  • I tried Amazon Mechanical Turk, but I got an an email back saying 'We have completed our review of your Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker Account. We regret to inform you that you will not be permitted to work on Mechanical Turk.'

I only heard of beermoney recently so I'm not sure there exists a way that can get me that 5$ steam while living in Algeria, if anyone has any helpful recommendation, please do share.



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 09:04PM by rara_hra_retarded http://bit.ly/2HbDwsA

No comments :

Post a Comment