Thursday, May 23, 2019

Has anybody got any experinece writing reviews for IndieReader?

No comments :

I recently applied for a freelance position writing book reviews through IndieReader. They replied quick and said that the positions had now been filled but they have a new program that they are offering me.

Basically, it's the same as the book reviewer position except it pays less, but you also write a lot less. It sounded good until I read that you have to purchase the ebook yourself. Now, I'm not saying this is a scam as such, but I'm a bit bothered by them expecting me to pay for review material.

Has anyone ever worked for them or anyone similar? I'm pretty confident that I'm not going to say yes, at this stage.



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 08:53AM by Heiditha http://bit.ly/2VVmLLk

No comments :

Post a Comment