Friday, May 10, 2019

GTM/''Lifepoints'' Support Still Baffling

No comments :

Just thought some people might find this amusing and to decide whether they want to use Global Test Market due to their, ah, ''support'' times (this is probably more suited to the Humour subreddit, but I thought this might be a factor to people if they want to use the site or not).

So, about a year ago I made a post that they got back to me a *year* after sending in a ticket. Well, out of the blue, they sent me an update... to the *resolved ticket* just under another year later.

--

Original, on-site ticket (pissed at the time due to this happening several times before *in a row*).

Me

June 27, 2017, 01:46 BST

I completed the survey to 99%, but then it decided to disqualify me on the very last step, cheating me of my reward incentive and no doubt keeping my entered data.

Attached is a screenshot of the event (I took the survey on my phone and had NO problems with filling in the survey on my mobile).

It was a survey on technological devices, such as laptops, and related company/brand-names.

On a side note, it also took a lot longer than it said it would at the start: it took me nearly an hour!

Attachment(s)
Screenshot_2017-06-27-01-37-39.png

Zendesk (GlobalTestMarket)

August 17, 2018, 04:14 BST

We sincerely apologize for the extreme delay in our response to you and Thank You for your patience while we resolved this issue.We have credited your account based on the level of information you have provided in your ticket, please read below carefully:Your account has been awarded for any valid survey number you provided in this ticket. If the survey was offering LifePoints for the survey, your account has been credited with those LifePoints. If the survey was only offering Sweepstakes/Prize Draw entries, your account has been credited with 30 entries.If you provided an invalid survey number, or you did not provide a survey number at all, we awarded your account 50 LifePoints as a courtesy.Please log into your account to verify the above information. Thank you again!

Me

August 17, 2018, 04:44 BST

Hello there,

While I'm flattered that you finally got around to my support request from well over a year ago, I've long since moved on from actively using Global Test Market due to payment threshold issues (too high).

Still, thank you for your time in resolving my ticket.

Sincerely,

*my name*.

Panel Support (GlobalTestMarket)

May 10, 20:45 BST

Thanks for letting us know and we apologize for the problems you experienced.We have credited your account for this survey.

So, yeah. I'm not sure whether to facepalm or laugh -- three years!



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 04:01PM by MidgardWyrm http://bit.ly/30bazEH

No comments :

Post a Comment