Sunday, May 12, 2019

An affordable hobby - Disc golf

No comments :

I just started playing disc golf a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it! It still baffles me how many hours of fun with friends (and alone) I've had for a small amount of money.

I started out with a starter pack from a local shop at about $15 (though I'd suggest getting one or two proper discs as they will last longer for the money you pay.)

A lot of towns and cities have a disc golf course, and if you can't find one where you live you are sure to find one not to far away from you. Search the web and find one!

It's easy to get started, free or cheap to play on a course, there are great resources to learn both on YouTube and elsewhere on the web. Last but not least you get to spend time outdoors, get some exercise and spend time with friends.

Feel free and to add information that beginners may find useful in the comments.

Caution: Disc golf is a lot of fun and may become a bigger interest than you expected. It's glorious!



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 01:14AM by kenwillis http://bit.ly/2YnzO51

No comments :

Post a Comment