Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Worth putting in a ticket to support??

No comments :
 So lately Swagbucks has slowed down to a crawl for me so I decided to do a few of the offers on Adgate since they were doubled. I completed both the World War Rising and Final Fantasy ones rather quickly due to some Google play credits I have been holding on to from other surveys. It's has been a few days and nothing is even pending. Would putting in a ticket to support for both of these be ok? Or does that reflect negatively on my account and flag it? I have heard some horrible things from Swagbucks support and am a bit paranoid about it. I hate to lose almost 3000 SB's, but if they suspend my account it just isn't worth it. 


Submitted March 05, 2019 at 12:01PM by lmnissen https://ift.tt/2IUcKYR

No comments :

Post a Comment