Monday, March 4, 2019

The question of car tires...! How to do this?

No comments :

Hi everyone.

I’m about to buy a new set of tires - 235/70/16 - and I’m curious if anyone has an solid advice.

So far I’ve done the rounds on the websites - called a few spots - read a bunch of forums...

From what I’m seeing most of the “buy two get two” “buy three get one” are compete bullshit - they get you elsewhere and you don’t really save any money.

I’ve considered buying from tire rack and having them shipped to a shop - anyone done this? Everything worked out?

The other question is - are expensive tires worth it? I’m seeing on some subs “pay what you get for”... some are like “entry level are fine”.. I live in SOCAL so our seasons are pretty predictable and not the most destructive (not sure if that affects tires) but I suppose I don’t need snow...

Anyone have an solid suggestions?



Submitted March 04, 2019 at 01:43AM by noreceptionplease https://ift.tt/2EyVKld

No comments :

Post a Comment