Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Question for Lionbridge Workers

No comments :

Hello! I'm sorry if this is a repeat question, as I know there is a fair amount of discussion around Lionbridge and similar employers.

There is a maximum offer of 20 hrs/wk offer, and I'm still very much interested in pursuing it. But there is also a conflicting interests agreement to it that says I can't work for appen, clickworker, mTurk, and other "vendors."

I am graduating with a BA this summer, and I'm trying to get enough to constitute full-time, or almost full-time online work to pay the bills and rent and stuff. So my question is, what do you do to achieve this? What constitutes a "vendor" and what else might I be eligible to work on that wouldn't break this agreement? I'm just seeking preliminary thoughts before going directly to them. Thanks in advance



Submitted March 06, 2019 at 09:04PM by splotch-o-brown https://ift.tt/2H235hb

No comments :

Post a Comment