Monday, March 4, 2019

Looking for an adviser

No comments :

This is kind of a weird request, hope its ok. I was looking for someone to serve as my virtual advisor/confidante Maybe even a mentor of sorts. I usually cant think unless im talking but I dont really want to burden the people in my life with this. I have a huge fear of my feelings at a personal level with others. I am looking for someone who is a good listener, is kind, empathetic, patient and caring. I often dont see eye to eye with brash and arrogant people. I feel like I need some mentorship, someone to push, guide and advise me in a casual way. Sometimes a stranger can see with more clarity your situation and what to do about it. I tend to over think things to the max and its been hurting me in my life. Man or woman doesnt matter. Someone who is really forward and friendly ideally.

This will be conducted on/through discord. Hear me out, I am looking for something part time, text chat. Like 3 hours a week to start with potential for more. starting at 3/hr to start but you dont need to be glued to the screen, as long as I see youre listening in good faith I dont care what else youre doing. Maybe eventually we can do voice.

Located in Southern California (LA) so that time zone. Pay is USD via paypal. So right now Im not doing well, but one area where I need help is in making money/motivation. I suffer from anxiety. So if I do better I will probably fund a lot more hours since I have a lot on my mind tbh.

Probably will get rapport better with native/fluent english speakers. I had some good success last time but the schedules didnt work out.



Submitted March 04, 2019 at 03:35AM by theanxietyguy1 https://ift.tt/2EIOjJx

No comments :

Post a Comment