Thursday, March 7, 2019

iPayMeow - Earn the same day! [International]

No comments :

Hello, I’m here to present my new project: iPayMeow

 

  • Q: What is this?
  • A: It’s a website where you can earn money.

 

  • Q: How?
  • A: By completing simple, few minutes tasks, like app installs, surveys or registrations.

 

  • Q: How is it different from Swagbux and many others?
  • A: Same day earning. No more spending weeks collecting points, no gift cards, no minimum payout. You earn $1 and you get $1 PayPal or Bitcoin in 24H.

 

  • Q: I’ve seen similar sites already, is this a scam?
  • A: This uses the same earning engine as many others, so you might have seen websites with similar UI. I can guarantee this is real and to do so I’m asking for one volunteer to quickly earn that $1 and post a screenshot of his paypal as a proof (Bonus payment will be given).

 

  • Q: Can I use a VPN and what if I will?
  • A: NO. You can absolutely NOT use a VPN. In case you do, expect no payment and IP block.

 

  • Q: Is this international?
  • A: Yes and no. Website is available worldwide, but we don’t have enough offers to fill every country. Naturally largest countries have the most offers, as well as popular small ones. See for yourself.

 

  • Q: Is this mobile or desktop?
  • A: Both, on dekstop you’ll see more surveys and on mobile more apps.

 

  • Q: I can’t see any offers
  • A: Either you have reached the limit for the day or it’s the country you’re from (see above).

 

  • Q: How will I get paid?
  • A: Payments are verified and sent manually, so please wait at least 12 hours before panicking. You’ll be asked for your PayPal or BTC wallet address.

 

  • Q: I installed the app, but didn’t get any points, what to do?
  • A: Make sure to check the app instructions before installing, usually you need to keep the app open for at least 30 seconds and go back to the website after. Some games will require you to reach a certain level before giving you points.

 

  • Q: Some app or survey is requesting my credit card information, what do I do?
  • A: You’re not required to submit any information you’re not comfortable giving. If it’s an app, just keep it open for a minute regardless of what it asks and you should be good to go.

 

  • Q: I submited a survey, but didn’t get any points, why?
  • A: Make sure you enter a valid information, regardless if it’s yours, your neighbours or your cats name and email. Also make sure to go through all the steps.

 

I hope I made this as clear as possible, you’re welcome to comment with any suggestions for the project of what would you like to see more. Good luck! 🐈



Submitted March 07, 2019 at 05:46AM by ThePotatoSlasher https://ift.tt/2SLSHv7

No comments :

Post a Comment