Monday, March 4, 2019

I made my first $100 in Amazon gift cards. What do you all do with them?

No comments :

Hi folks

Not gonna lie I don't know if this kind of post is allowed, so feel free to let me know

I only recently came across this subreddit and earn the extra income from a few apps and I was pretty happy yesterday seeing I made $100 in Amazon gift cards. I was a bit thrilled to treat myself to something, but honestly I just couldn't justify purchasing anything. I live in an apartment with my partner and we are both full time students with part time jobs. Our spending is really low. We are both not people with many wants, so now I just feel weird having this Amazon gift card balance and nothing in mind to buy.

I'm considering saving it for a rainy day. The temptation to buy something is there though but again, I really don't think I want anything lol.

I'm interested in how y'all spend your gift cards. Do y'all save them, treat yourself, use it for others, etc.?



Submitted March 04, 2019 at 04:16PM by nobodybymitski https://ift.tt/2BYs5ld

No comments :

Post a Comment