Tuesday, March 5, 2019

How can I stop Overthinking every purchase?

No comments :

I Have a habit of overthinking just about every purchase I make. Especially If there to do with my appearance or how something looks. I spend so much time researching an item over and over comparing multiple items for example a bag I’m looking for I’m be reading 100’s of reviews looking for the ‘best’ possible bag, comparing prices. I watch YouTube videos read articles you name it. I start imagining in my head about it. Then I just can’t choose which one. All this leads me to so much stress and anxiety and I just can’t decide. If I do end up buying something I’m always left feeling nope that was the wrong item you idiot why did you buy it. Or you should have got the better quality one etc. I feel it’s worst when I do purchases online because it really makes the search absolutely endless. I’ll also feel guilty after thinking ‘why did you spend so much!’

If it’s something that has no appearance and is just an item like all the others I’m generally fine making a choice

Should I see a councillor who can help me manage these feelings?



Submitted March 05, 2019 at 07:29PM by thearctemis20 https://ift.tt/2ISpwa5

No comments :

Post a Comment