Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hiking/Work Boot

No comments :

I work in Construction and need a new pair of boots, I work in the office on site so I'm not always in the field actually working. That being said I still need a pair of boots when I do go out and walk the site.

I would like something comfy enough I can wear all day (something with a lot of support for my high arches), protective enough for when I walk my site (no need for steel toe though), a hiking style so I can use them while walking around hunting or fishing (no where near any long hikes, just your average day), and as we all come here for, frugality.

I have looked at some Keen's and other boots but before I pull the trigger on something I was going to see if you great people had any advice?

Obviously I want to be frugal, but with anything that is between you and the ground I have no problem spending a little extra to make my quality of life better.

Any advice is very much appreciated, thank you!



Submitted March 06, 2019 at 08:55AM by Houstus https://ift.tt/2UiDBim

No comments :

Post a Comment