Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Having struggles with beermoney :(

No comments :

I learned about this type of work recently with a friend of mine who lives in the same country as mine (Brazil), things are not so well here and its really hard to find jobs, so a little extra money is always welcomed.
The thing is: I haven't made anything with this...
The site that my friend introduced me to (Appen) has declined me.
Mturk, which is a big one, has declined me.
Survey tasks ALWAYS closes on me, so I can't even make Swagbucks and stuff

A lot of sites I am already subscribed, but when a project rarely comes out, I'm not fit for it.
(Respondent, Usertesting, Utest, Usercrowd...)

So do you guys have any tips with theses surveys and sites or new sites? It would be good to make at least 5 dollars a day.

I'm waiting to hear from REV (although my english is not that fast to maybe translate stuff in a decent speed)

I still have some sites that I've been reseaching and haven't tried yet

And i'm gonna try to apply to Lionbridge or Leapforce, and even Appen again, since my older account had a resume in my language, and this is a problem.

So my hope isn't dead yet. Thank you guys



Submitted March 06, 2019 at 11:12AM by kojikwk https://ift.tt/2IUXdb9

No comments :

Post a Comment