Sunday, March 3, 2019

Drop app

No comments :

So I've been using this app called Drop to earn gift cards passively. You download the app, link your online credit card accounts to it and it basically just looks at your statements and gives you points based on how much you spend at certain business (Target, Walgreens, McDonald's, Uber to name a few).

I don't think there's a limit to the number of cards you can link. I've been using it about 9 months and have gotten 2 $10 Dunkin Doughnuts cards, a $10 Starbucks card and am about to cash out for a $10 Target card. It's very passive. I check it maybe once every 2 months or so and I usually have enough to earn me a gift card.

It's very slow to give you points for your purchases though. I think it only checks your account maybe once a week and awards you points based on the dollar amount you spend.

Anyway, I thought I would share with you guys this app I enjoy!



Submitted March 03, 2019 at 06:25PM by chrikel90 https://ift.tt/2XzFWrm

No comments :

Post a Comment