Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Beware of NOOM update

No comments :

So I submitted a ticket to complain about my 500sb being revoked and this was Swagbucks shitty response, really makes me think twice about doing any more offers with them.

"Unfortunately your Noom completion was invalid and as a result your account may of been deducted. For further assistance, please contact Noom directly. At this time we will be unable to adjust your account as this information was relayed directly to us by Noom."

New update, NOOM is lying and saying my card was declined and I used invalid payment. Never happened!!! I used pay pal and have proof. My card was NOT declined, they are trying to get out of paying everyone. Swagbucks then proceeded to threaten me "to keep my account valid, I must use a valid payment method" bullshit



Submitted March 05, 2019 at 04:12PM by Trumpgirl29 https://ift.tt/2HhjJbI

No comments :

Post a Comment