Thursday, March 7, 2019

Any translation jobs websites while being under 18 ?

No comments :

Hello there !

Any good websites to do translation jobs online ? I'm looking for some spare cash I could use to buy some goods (a new calculator and the books I lost that are costing a shit ton shame on me).

Criteria :

-Available to <18 -No need to prove identity or anything, just create an acc, maybe take a few tests or smthg and that's it -Paypal cashout -Actual offers and not like super competitive

Btw, not necessarily translation jobs ! If you know some transcript or whatever websites I could use would be fair enough that pay decently (I'm not asking for a high pay, just not r/slavelabour level payments)

I'm sorry that's quite a lot of annoying stuff but I really can't find anything that suits my status. As I stated, I really don't want to have to provide my billing adress or personal info.

Ty ty 😉 !



Submitted March 07, 2019 at 11:59AM by Eriscium https://ift.tt/2Hbf0cD

No comments :

Post a Comment