Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Advise for crowdtap verification

No comments :

So here is the thing, when I first started crowdtap about two weeks ago I wasn't aware how important it was to give my real address, I know it may sound stupid to you, but a the time I didn't know how legit the site was, and now I tried to get my account verified but was rejected, I emailed the support team and they just said that I need to put my rightful information, and I want to do so; however when I try to verify my account again and change my info the site is telling that I cannot do that and I need to contact the support team.

I send them another email with a screenshot and description of the problem and they haven't answer yet.

I know it was a bad move from the beginning to put wrongful info, but what can I say, it seemed sketchy to me at that moment.

Is there anything else I should be doing?, Do you have any advice?

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm doing this in the train.

TL;DR--> I used fake information when first making my crowdtap account and tried to be verify and was rejected, now I want to put the right one but it doesn't let me.



Submitted March 05, 2019 at 12:48PM by phantomlimbdestroyer https://ift.tt/2Tx6LNw

No comments :

Post a Comment