Saturday, January 2, 2016
PSA: Fusioncash is no longer reliable, stole over $250 from me
After a few months of successful payouts fusioncash has decided to not payout and restrict my account. I submitted a ticket a few days ago (a day or two before new year's eve I believe) and haven't heard back since, though the holiday likely has something to do with it. A few other people mentioned to me that they are currently experiencing the same problem.
From what I've been reading it's not unheard of for fusioncash to close accounts and take all of the money in it, though I figured there was something sketchy about the people they closed. I now know, despite many successful payouts, that fusioncash does this to everyone and until I'm paid out I would strongly encourage everyone here to lay off of the site or at least be cautious.
Submitted January 02, 2016 at 07:37PM by Shibest
via http://ift.tt/22Ekq1U
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment