Friday, January 1, 2016
Nicetalk and unbabel experiences? Also a few questions from a newb.
Hello there, ive been looking at some ways to make internet money and so far I found nicetalk and unbabel to be two very interesting sites. They both offer more money then most sites and its hard to find lots of info on both of them. I googled and got some reddit threads and some sites advertising for them so I decided to try it out.
Nicetalk: Sounds good, 10 dollar/hour and all you do is tutor chinese people to learn English. I can't get the app installed on my android phone and people are claiming the iOs version has malware. Anyone can confirm this and help me get the app working?
Unbabel: Did the free training tasks. Scored over 500 points and they said they would review me soon and get access to paid tasks. 2 months later no review yet. I guess this is a scam?
Submitted January 01, 2016 at 12:00PM by Ready2Feed
via http://ift.tt/1mosymO



No comments :
Post a Comment