Sunday, January 3, 2016
New Mobee missions released today: Chipotle, Qdoba, Panera Bread, Foot Locker. Check your area for availabilities!
I just swept all these new missions in my area, earning $26.5 in a 3 hour trip with bike :-D
There may be only one quota per mission for the day, as after I completed each they turned gray and I also saw one mission turned gray before I could do which probably was done by another. They might have new quotas tomorrow though. I don't know yet.
People who live in a big city can certainly earn more from Mobee, but these restaurants are everywhere so check your app to see their availabilities in your area!
Here is a mini guide on Mobee I posted before that can help you set it up.
Submitted January 03, 2016 at 02:00PM by matchqq
via http://ift.tt/1RY97Ol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment