Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ad2prosper: new, quite promising, not-so-classic PTC site. Try it with me!

No comments :

Hey guys,

I've just signed up for Ad2prosper, a new PTC site (but with some differences). Even if the ingredients are referrals, levels, ads to click, advertising (with Facebook Likes too) you don't get paid for clicking ads.

I think it could be a nice try, to begin 2016 with something new. You get a bonus for advertising (or buying upgrades) and a direct referral for free, but be aware that is temporary... My advice is to take a look of how things works and to spend the bonus only when you've understood where is better to spend it.

In half a day my free referral has bought the upgrade to Bronze with a credited commission for me of 4.95$ so I'm thinking to what to do next...

If somebody of you has ideas, suggestions: share it!

Referral trains are sexy ;)

Ad2prosper +ref -- Ad2prosper -ref



Submitted January 02, 2016 at 09:45PM by beerclix
via http://ift.tt/1kBnZU4

No comments :

Post a Comment