Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Please be advised, PERK is not available in Québec Province.
So I started using Perk's apps about a month ago. I got several of their apps on my phone (Scratch & Win, Perk Wallet, PerkTV, Perk Prize Mob, Perk Word Search, Unlock & Win, Jetpack Journey & Perk Pop Quiz) and I was also using Perk for Chrome extension as well as watching some Perk.tv on my computer.
I accumulated over 20,000 perk points and redeemed my first reward, a 3 Month PlayStation Plus membership for 17,090 perk points. It was supposed to be delivered to me today.
Instead, I got this notice. & my reward was cancelled.
I never broke any rules, so I immediately contacted Perk Help Center to start the process of contesting the decision to cancel my reward and flag my account. It did not take long to get an answer:
Perk is not available to residents of the Province of Québec.
I wish I knew that before wasting a month doing all those tasks, jobs, offers, and watching videos after videos and using all those apps for NOTHING. I do understand it as we have very strict provincial laws that regulates contests & sweepstakes and it often happens that contests aren't available to residents of the province of Québec, but the rest of Canada is OK. I should have done further verification before investing myself so much into Perk.
I strongly recommend that /r/beermoney moderators add a mention to the Common Beermoney sites page for PERK as it is not available in the province of Québec.
Submitted December 30, 2015 at 06:41PM by Raffix
via http://ift.tt/1Tqzkmi



No comments :
Post a Comment