Wednesday, December 23, 2015

People don't like Network Marketers

No comments :

Did I get your attention? What I mean by my title is that because of a few, network marketers often have a bad rep. People have a perception and often make a judgment even before you get out of the gate. You have probably met those network marketers who are pushy, salesy and frankly just in the game for themselves. You have even seen these companies that advertise as 'Network Marketing' or MLM that are really suspicious. There are legitimate Network Marketing companies out there with fantastic products!

I think the way to change this perception in the long run is to give back to causes that we care about. I take a portion of what I earn from my business and give it back to causes that have meaning to me. I do this during the holidays and throughout the year. It makes me feel like I am a part of something so much bigger than myself and that I am helping to make a difference in the community and the world. Plus, when I mention this to people, they understand that I am in this business for so much more than myself.

We are in very exciting times. More and more people are joining the network marketing profession than ever before. What a difference we can make together by giving back to causes we love! Check out more information and blogs about Network Marketing at The Laak Group.



Submitted December 23, 2015 at 08:40AM by thelaakgroup
via http://ift.tt/1SbmEBf

No comments :

Post a Comment