Wednesday, December 23, 2015
InstaGC - $59 in Two Days
After trying other beermoney sites without success, I decided to give InstaGC a go. I found it confusing at first, but once you understand how it works it is easy.
Here's my method:
-
Each day, the first thing I did was open up hyprMX and matomy money on my second monitor, and click next when needed.
-
After setting up my second monitor, I get into the big earners : adwall and offer toro. What I usually do with these two is download apps and complete the super easy tasks. I will occasionally pick up a big sign up.
-
Once I've downloaded ~20 apps, I get into doing daily surveys. This takes me the longest, but gives the most $.
-
After doing all of this (and still having the second monitor open) I usually would do crowdflower for as long as possible.
I hope this helps some of you who may be struggling. If you have any questions please ask me.
thanks
Submitted December 23, 2015 at 12:48PM by link5505
via http://ift.tt/1QM3CC6



No comments :
Post a Comment