Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Information from Swagbucks on nCrave & video viewing
Today I saw only around 10 videos in total on the Watch section of the website so I contacted Swagbucks about it. I've also only been seeing one offering from nCrave which only promises to give me 2SB and I've had to say whether I like the video or not after every one. This is the only thing I've ever seen on nCrave so I don't actually know what it's supposed to be like. I got this response from Swagbucks - hope it can help some of you out and explain why things are like this:
"We understand that some members have had limited or no access to engage in video viewing on Swagbucks or nCrave sites in recent days. This is due to our use of an industry-standard third-party traffic verification service, which apparently may be having some issues with their systems incorrectly blocking certain users from this activity.
Please be assured that we would like to resolve this issue ASAP and are reaching out to the traffic verification service to see if anything can be done to alleviate this problem for the affected members. As we make progress on this issue, we will try to keep you informed, and apologize for any inconvenience some members may be experiencing from this technical issue in the meantime."
Submitted December 30, 2015 at 12:58PM by ZannPettitt http://ift.tt/1MHdPrC



No comments :
Post a Comment