Wednesday, December 30, 2015

..

No comments :

Are you looking for internet only, TV service or a bundle? I understand. Unfortunately, we are required to discuss pricing via a brief phone call for quality assurance purposes. By chance, do you have about 4-5 minutes to spare to quickly get this information? According to your address, we can definietly offer you high speed unlimited internet service. Thank you. Please allow me to get your permission to call this number. According to your address, we cannot offer you internet only service at this time. It can only be offered in a bundle with TV service. Unfortunately, I was not able to reach you at that number. Are you available or is there a better number to reach you on? Perfect! I will be calling shortly. Just so that you are aware, the call will be coming from an 877 number. Great! So that I can look into the internet portion of the bundle, could you confirm your address? Awesome! Well we definitely have some package deals that will suit your viewing needs at a low price. Also, we do have high speed internet available for your address, so your family would be able to fully utilize our services. Great! So that I can find you the best deals possible, could you confirm your address? Thank you. Please allow me to get permission to call this number. Ok I understand. However, if you would like to schedule a callback for later, I can do that for you. This way, you would not have to wait on hold and start the process all over again. The call would also only take 4-5 minutes and would not require a purchase. What would be the best time to reach you so that you would have access to the pricing information and the discounts that we offer? I will be calling you directly.



Submitted December 30, 2015 at 09:26PM by dkid91
via http://ift.tt/1SnpYcG

No comments :

Post a Comment